Sunday, 13 July 2014

Just 'being'....



I just wanted to drop by and say hello and I'm still here, just taking a bit of time out enjoying the summer, lots of time away in my caravan, exploring the great British countryside, out walking with husband and dog, reading Jane Austen books, working through my ecourse, and just generally enjoying 'being' rather than the constant 'doing' of the past couple of years. The break is great, the pressure is off and I'm just enjoying life, but that's not to say I'm disappearing.... I will be back later on this year when I launch my brand new website celebrating with a great big studio sale... Watch this space everyone - it'll be worth the wait!!

See you soon x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good place to be....being xx

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...